Regarding personal information:Anytime you request a song for a child we ask you for personal information such as child's name, personal interests, hobbies, friends and family member names, your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. This is to ensure proper delivery of the song. When you make a donation or order a product we may also ask you for your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. We may use this contact information to provide you with a receipt or financial report; to contact you to clarify or obtain information about an order you placed, a donation you made, or a song you have requested; or to send you additional information about the Songs of Love Foundation.
With the exception of supporters who donate their cars to our CARSª program, the Songs of Love Foundation DOES NOT rent or exchange its list of financial supporters with other organizations for any reason.
Regarding personal billing information: We also ask for billing information, such as your billing address and credit card number, when you make a donation or purchase a product. We use secure servers from FirstData Global Gateway to process your billing information. Your billing information is not shared with any other organizations, and your credit card number is not retained once your transaction has been authorized and processed.
Your IP address, cookies and plug-ins: Each website visitor's IP address is recognized by our web server. NO personally identifiable information (such as e-mail addresses) is ever captured or stored. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. We may use session cookies to improve content, provide easier access, and understand how visitors use our website. Session cookies are also used to support our e-commerce pages. Our website does not include stand-alone or plug-in applications that report individually identifiable information back to us or to any other organization.
Children and songs: The Songs of Love Foundation only collects personally identifiable information from children who are referring themselves as song recipients or his/her parents for the purpose of writing that child's "song of love.' We do not pass that information on to or share that information with any third party not directly involved in the creation of that child's "song of love." Those who are involved in the creation of the song (employees of the Songs of Love Foundation and the individual songwriters) will only use the information provided to write the song, and may, on occasion, contact the family or medical facility of the child in order to clarify information on the child's profile. Other than the child's song and lyrics with authorization from a parent or legal guardian, we do not publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information in any way.
User Agreement revised 4/29/09
By viewing and/or using this Web site, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions explained below.
1. The Songs of Love Foundation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
2. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions forth under the Service Marks, Copyright, and Hyperlinks sections of this site notice.
3. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided for general information only. The Foundation makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, currency, reliability, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
4. You agree that you will hold harmless the Songs of Love Foundation and its officers, directors and employees from all claims that the information contained in this website or a website to which it is linked may be viewed as obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
1. All uses of Songs of Love Foundation service marks must be approved by the Songs of Love Foundation. Inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-960-SONG (7664). 2. The marks:
Songs of Love Foundation
Raising Funds, Raising Voices!™
The Medicine of Music
and images are registered service marks of the Songs of Love Foundation.
Copyright: The works of authorship contained in this Web site, including but not limited to all design, text, sound and images, are owned or licensed by the Songs of Love Foundation and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior consent to be used by you for personal and non-commercial uses that do not harm the reputation of the Songs of Love Foundation.
PO Box 750809
Forest Hills, NY 11375