Become A Music Messenger
Songs of Love is happy to introduce its new Music Messenger™ program! We are looking for caring individuals to support Songs of Love and pay personal visits to ailing children. You can help many sick children in your area receive their own song, or support one of our fundraising initiatives.
Some of the ways to connect with children are through local:
• Therapy centers
• Organizations/Religious groups
It is a very simple process.
- 1. First, write your name on the top of the profile sheet (Example: Sara Smith, MM).
- 2. Help each family fill out our special profile sheet, which is attached to our brochure. Have fun with it by making it into a special ‘interview.’
- 3. Mail or fax the completed forms back to us.
- 4. We deliver a “Song of Love” to the child within four to eight weeks! (We can rush a song if necessary.) Each CD booklet will contain the name of the Music Messenger who helped to make it happen!
You can also support one of our fundraising initiatives. Some ideas are:
- • Hold a mini fundraiser to raise $250, the cost to produce a ‘song of love’ for each sick child. (Get creative! Hold a silent auction, benefit concert, bake sale… the possibilities are endless!)
- • Gather a group or company to sing along on a ‘song of love’ for a local sick child with our Songs of Love Experience™ initiative! It is a wonderful team building exercise to bring your company together for a good cause. For more information, see the following link here.
We hope you decide to join our symphony and become one of our valued Songs of Love Music Messengers™ and we thank you in advance for helping the Songs of Love Foundation reach out to many more children with our Medicine of Music™!